The lesser known classics of the Highlands!
AT A GLANCE
- 5 days guided kayaking the lesser know classics
- Fully catered accommodation and transport
- Experienced, professional and local coach
- Top tips to improve your paddling
- For the grade 3/4 boater
30th March - 3rd April
19th - 23rd October
THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!
Join us for an unforgettable tour of some awesome rivers in the Highlands that you may not have't paddled. If you have been to Scotland before and want to paddle some new rivers, this week is for you. Based out of our centrally located, fully catered accommodation, we have day hits available in Perthshire, Spean Bridge, the NW and East coast. We will also offer coaching hints and tips and evening video feedback sessions to help you get the most from your week. During the week, we will be taking lots of photos that will be available to you to help you remember what is sure to be a great week.
HIGHLANDS IN STYLE
We know that paddling is only half the fun of spending a week in the highlands. Return from a great day on the water to Jonny's house nestled in the highland town of Aviemore. All meals will be provided as will a cool beer of warm log burning stove depending in the season. With so many awesome dam releases all over the Highlands, we are guaranteed to paddle some great quality whitewater!
YOU GET ALL OF THIS
- 5 days of paddling some lesser known 3/4 Highland classics such as the: Findhorn, Tilt, Bran, North Esk, Meig, Einig, Divie
- 5 nights in fully catered accommodation
- Hints and tips to improve your; kayaking and safety knowledge
- Highly qualified, local coaches tailoring the week for you
- Action plans to continue your development after the course
- Photo package from the week
What's not included?
- Alcoholic drinks