EASTER SNOW MELT
The best of Highland snow melt white water!
AT A GLANCE
- 5 days guided kayaking
- Fully catered accommodation
- Professional and experienced guide
- Top tips to improve your paddling
- For the grade 3/4 boater
30th March - 3rd April
THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!
As the temperatures rise and rivers fill, join us for an unforgettable tour of the best grade 3 and 4 rivers in the Highlands. Based out of our centrally located, fully catered accommodation, we will spend 5 days enjoying some classic Highlands white water. We will also offer coaching hints and tips and evening video feedback sessions to help you get the most from your week. During the week, we will be taking lots of photos that will be available to you to help you remember what is sure to be a great week.
HIGHLANDS IN STYLE
We know that paddling is only half the fun of spending a week in the Highlands. Finish a great day sipping a cool beer in the hot tub, overlooking the stunning Glen Shiel hills. Our base for the week is at Lochan nan Lachan, nestled in picturesque Glen Moriston. The house has luxury bunkhouse style bedrooms, a huge lounge to hang out in, a brilliant drying room and of course the hot tub. With so many world-class rivers on the doorstep, driving is kept to a minimum, allowing more time for the kayaking, oh and did we mention the hot tub?
YOU GET ALL OF THIS
- 5 days of guiding on the best grade 3/4 Highland rivers such as the: Etive, Morriston, Garry, Meig, Orchy, Spean and Roy
- 5 nights in fully catered accommodation with hot tub and drying room
- Hint and tips to improve your kayaking and safety knowledge
- Evening video feedback sessions to review the day and set goals for the next
- Highly qualified coaches delivering to your individual needs
- Action plans to continue your development after the course
- Photo package from the week
What's not included?
- Alcoholic drinks