DEVELOP WHITE WATER
Stop surviving and start styling!
AT A GLANCE
- 5 days individualised coaching
- Develop skills to put you in control on the water
- Increase your confidence and enjoyment
- Ideal for the grade 2/3 boater
- 12th - 16th October
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
This 5 day course is all about giving you the skills and confidence to make the step from surviving grade 2/3 to styling grade 3. Our experienced coaches will spend the week improving the technical and tactical aspects of your paddling, whilst sharing tools to help with the psychological side as well. There will be lots of opportunities to use video feedback and also time to look at the essential safety and rescue techniques. Based out of Aviemore, we have access to an incredible selection of rivers to help develop your boating whilst having tons of fun.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
With a maximum ratio 1:4, I will be able to tailor the coaching specifically to your needs. We can cover lots of different topics whilst paddling awesome rivers and having lots of fun.
- Mastering the fundamentals
- Driving the boat dynamically
- Picking and paddling stylish lines
- Utilising the rivers power
- Pushing your grade
- Boosting your confidence
- Managing nerves
- Safety and rescue
- 5 days of coaching on grade 2-3 whitewater
- Developing your technical skills to move effortlessly
- Refining your river tactics to pick lines and style them
- Techniques to master the mind - boost confidence and improve mental rehearsal
- Leadership strategies to help you and your mates enjoy the river safely
- Safety and rescue skills to avoid dramas and sort them if necessary
- Video feedback sessions to review the day and set goals for the next
- Highly qualified coaches delivering to your individual needs
- Action plans to continue your development after the course
- Photo package from the week